Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My adventure begins!

After some tearful goodbyes to family and friends, I began my journey to South Africa today! I flew from Cleveland to Raleigh where I'll be spending a night at Duke. Tomorrow evening, I'll leave raleigh for London and after a 14 hour layover, I'll head to Johannesburg to meet up with the rest of the program (arriving Saturday morning)! I'm very excited to start this adventure!!

Packing was a bit of a nightmare (not really- I just don't enjoy packing), but luckily I had my younger brother and family friend there to help me hastily get things together and packed in one suitcase (and under 50 lbs)... It's going to be interesting lugging it all over the place... 

Anyways, I'll have limited Internet for the next few months, but I will post when I can! 

See you in December, Walker! 




1 comment: